Who we are
The Tourism Delegation is the area within the City Council of Málaga in charge of promoting tourism in the city by implementing promotional actions at the places where tourists depart and arrive, taking part in trade fairs and conferences, organising familiarisation trips, developing tourism projects and searching for new products. It is also responsible for providing tourist information to visitors and the Convention Bureau, the body dedicated to promoting the city as a destination for conferences and meetings.
The Department of Tourism performs the following tasks:
* Sharing tourist information about the city of Málaga through tourist offices and publications.
* Carrying out tourism projects, managing the tourism observatory and finding new tourism product sties.
* Attending tourism trade shows, workshops and professional fam trips.
* Implementing the 2020-2030 Sustainable Tourism Strategic Plan.
* Promoting tourism at destination.
* Designing strategies for the development of a smart tourism destination.
The Department of Tourism has its headquarters in the Edificio Múltiple de Servicios Municipales (Municipal Services Building). Paseo Marítimo Antonio Machado, 12, fifth floor. Torre B. 29002 Málaga.
Phone +34 951 92 60 61
Fax +34 951 92 65 77
- DELEGATE CITY COUNCILLOR: JACOBO FLORIDO GÓMEZ
- MANAGER OF THE CONVENTION BUREAU: FRANCISCO QUEREDA RODRÍGUEZ
- TOURISM SERVICES: RICARDO MANUEL FERNÁNDEZ DE LA CRUZ
- MARKETING AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT: SALVADOR AGUILAR SEPÚLVEDA
- GENERAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT: FRANCISCO LOZANO ÚNICA
- ADVISOR TO THE MAYOR'S OFFICE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF CONGRESSES MÁLAGA CONVENTION BUREAU: CARMEN ARJONA RODRÍGUEZ