TO EXPERIENCE MALAGA IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY
WHAT THE MALAGA PASS OFFERS
- The Malaga Pass tourist card offers a wide range of advantages for visitors to the city.
- It saves time
- It saves money
- It makes entry easier
- It guarantees a total experience
VERSIONS OF THE MALAGA PASS
There are four different Malaga Pass options designed to suit all types of visitor:
- 24-hour Malaga Pass for day trippers.
- 48-hour Malaga Pass for tourists who only have two days.
- 72-hour Malaga Pass for visitors who want to take advantage of their urban getaway.
- 1-week Malaga Pass for extended stays.
* The four card types offer the same advantages and benefits.
BENEFITS OF THE MALAGA PASS
Gain entry to all of the museums, monuments and other tourist resources of interest that are included, without waitsor queues.
Save an average of 33% on all visits to tourist attractions.
Discount of 15% on 50 shops, restaurants, hotels, guides and other resources and leisure activities, ideal for turning the visit into an experience.
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
Malaga Council will launch a campaign to publicise the advantages and benefits of the Malaga Pass card.
It will use the different channels at its disposal, as well as the country-of-origin promotional campaigns that it usually performs.
Those selling the card will receive digital promotional material to promote the sale of the card to their customers.
How can tourism professionals sell the Malaga Pass card?
You will have access to the Malaga Pass Virtual Point of Sale (VPOS) platform to sell the card to your customers.
You can purchase cards for subsequent resale, issue vouchers, handle refunds, etc.