Tourism Delegation is the area within the City Council of Málaga
The responsibilities of the City Promotion and Tourist Board include the coordination of the City Department of Tourism and Promotion, the Malaga Convention Centre (FYCMA), Empresa Municipal de Iniciativas y Actividades Empresariales de Málaga, S.A., (a publicly owned enterprise responsible for business initiatives and activities - PROMALAGA), the Management of the Malaga Convention Bureau and the Office of International Investment Engagement.
The central offices of the City Department of Tourism and Promotion are located at the following address: Edificio Múltiple de Servicios Municipales Paseo de Antonio Machado, 12 5ª Planta Torre B, 29002, Málaga.
Telephone 951 926 020
Fax 951 926 511
- COUNCILLOR: MARÍA ROSA SÁNCHEZ JIMÉNEZ
- DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE CITY DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM AND PROMOTION JONATHAN GÓMEZ PUNZÓN
- DIRECTOR OF THE CONVENTION BUREAU:
- TOURISM SERVICES: RICARDO MANUEL FERNÁNDEZ DE LA CRUZ
- MARKETING AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT SECTION: SALVADOR AGUILAR SEPÚLVEDA
- GENERAL SERVICES SECTION: FRANCISCO LOZANO ÚNICA
From the tourist point of view, 2019 was the city of Malaga's best year so far. It saw the capital achieving the best figures since records began in the majority of parameters (number of visitors, overnight stays, average stay and occupancy...
This morning, the Councillor for Tourism and City Promotion, Rosa Sánchez, chaired Malaga Tourism Forum’s last technical meeting of the year. It was held at the Ben Gabirol Visitor Reception Centre, which over the course of the next year will be...