20t Century. Designed by the architect Guerrero Strachan, it opened in 1926 as the Hotel Príncipe de Asturias, later changing its name to Hotel Miramar. It was remodelled in 1987 to house the Palace of Justice, which has been there for nearly two decades.
It is a modernist building and considered the architect's masterpiece. As in this architect's other work, the eye-catching features of the building are individual roofs at different levels and above all, the interplay of the polychrome façade combining ochre walls with pilasters of beige bossage and angle braces, the painting on the pavilion, the ceramics on the balcony and eaves, vases, etc.
The façade facing the sea, with its open towers, the colourful eaves and roofs and the design of the openings, all contribute to making the architecture cheerful.
The square inner courtyard with its semicircular arches resting on the columns of the neo-plateresque capitals and upper bodies decorated in the same style are worthy of noting. The old dance hall with ornamental plasterwork ceiling and large windows overlooking the garden can be found on the side that faces the sea.