Plaza de Toros "La Malagueta"
Designed and built on the Mediterranean by José Ruicoba, the bullring opened in 1876 with Murube bulls that were fought by the father of El Gordito and by Lagartijo. It is a regular polygon of 16 sides. It can accommodate 9,032 spectators. The arena is 52 meters in diameter. It is located in the Paseo de Reding, a residential area of ??the city near the old town.