Málaga's María Zambrano Station is one of the most important Southern Spain railway communication hubs. In fact, Málaga is connected to Spain's 's major cities through the Spanish High Speed (AVE) network. Its central location and excellent communications with other forms of transport makes Málaga Station an important departure and arrival point when planning a visit to the city.
- Address: Explanada de la Estación, s/n. 29002. Málaga
- Timetable: 6:10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Information: +34 902 24 02 02
- Information for the Disabled: +34 952 36 02 02
- Left luggage office opening hours: 6 a.m. to 11.30 p.m.
- Bus lines: 1, 3, 4, 10, 16, 20, 27, A, N1, Circular 1 y Circular 2
- Distance from airport: 9 km
- Distance from port: 2 km
- Other useful services: Municipal Tourist Information. Auto-expresso. ATM. Commercial and leisure centre.
- RENFE (National Railway Service) website: www.renfe.es