How to get to the airport
Málaga airport is located to the south east of the capital, in the Churriana district.
The airport and the city are linked by the E-15 motorway, which bypasses Málaga, and Velázquez Avenue, which leads directly to the centre.
Company: Empresa Municipal de Transportes (EMT).
- Express Line A connects the city centre to the airport in just 15 minutes.
- The airport stop is at the T3 Terminal.
- Floor 0. Arrivals. In front of the transport interchange.
- Frequency: every 15 minutes.
- First bus (from Málaga) at 6.25 a.m.
- Last bus (from the airport) at midnight.
- Telephone: +34 902 404 704
- The C1 line connects the airport to the city centre and María Zambrano station (AVE network) in 15 minutes.
- The airport stop is at Terminal 2. Frequency: every 20 minutes.
- First train (from Málaga) at 5.45 a.m.
- Last train (from the airport) at 11.45 p.m.
- Telephone: +34 902 24 02 02
- Airport taxi ranks: Terminal 3 Floor 0. Arrivals
- Radiotaxi tel. no.: +34 952 04 08 04
- Unitaxi tel. no.: +34 952 33 33 33