Tips to enjoy Málaga Fair
Take these tips into account to make the most of your Málaga Fair Experience:
- Wear comfortable footwear and carry your fan with you at all times.
- Wear light, comfortable clothes, either traditional or regular outfits. Make sure you are adequately dressed at all times.
- Try sweet wine, but drink moderately.
- Follow the instructions you will find on leaflets and signs. When in doubt, ask the local police; they will know how to help you.
- Use public transport whenever possible.
- On your way home, make a stop and treat yourself to a bunch of fritters or churros.
- Enjoy yourself as much as you can and share your experience on social media using the hashtags #FeriaMLG.